Nanotechnology Law Report
'Tis the Season For Holiday Workplace Issues
It's that time of year – crowded shopping centers, festive gatherings, and time with family both near and far.
For employers the holidays create increased risk of employer liability – which may result in legal problems for those that are unprepared. Members of our Labor and Employment practice publish the Employer Law Report, which today posted a timely eBook compiling the top five holiday headaches for employers. As many may find the topic of interest, we wanted to take a moment and share it with our readers as well.
The ebook complies the following posts:
· Avoiding Holiday Party Liability When the Office Santa Tries to Teach His Employees a Few"Reindeer Games"
· Being Inclusive Without Being A Grinch
· "Holiday Attire" Does Not Include "Beer Goggles"
· Holiday Pay and How Not to Get Scrooged by The FLSA
· What if Santa Was the One Who Got Run Over By a Reindeer
· Three FMLA Stocking Stuffers: How to Avoid a Big Lump of Coal (bonus)
NW, Suite 1110
Washington, DC 20006
Toll Free: 800-456-7962
41 South High Street
Columbus, OH 43215-6194
Toll Free: 800-533-2794
Cleveland, OH 44115-1483
Toll Free: 800-824-1980
Cincinnati, OH 45202-5118
Toll Free: 800-582-5813
One South Main Street
Dayton, OH 45402-2028
Toll Free: 800-533-4434
Naples, FL 34108-2683
Toll Free: 800-876-7962